Boats for Sale (19)
007 is one of the coolest boats in the Sea Shells fleet and has been well taken care of by her skipper.
This boat comes with several Practice Sails and a barely used race sail.
Clean, excellent condition
New standard rigging
It is both ready to sail and Fun to sail
Contact: Kathleen Davies
Phone: 805 453-6268
- Very light Sabot
- Clean, excellent condition
- Ronstan tiller extension
- Harken and Ronstan blocks and cleats
- Running rigging does not have to be replaced , it is in superb condition, rigged for ease of use and racing
- Very crisp Ullman racing sail, used 1 season
- Several practice sails in good condition
- Rudder and daggerboard faired and in great shape
- This is one of the nicest Sabots around
- Call Craig at 805-453-6583 for details
First time on market…don’t miss this opportunity!
- Hull: Re-‐glassed, filled, faired by hand and COMPLETELY RE-‐GELCOATED. LIKE NEW!!!
- Mast: Standard US Sabot class mast with CNC milled black Delrin mast plug to limit unnecessary friction and premature failure of the mast step.
- Boom: BRAND NEW BOOM! Refit with Harken micro blocks.
- Running Rigging: Amsteel Dyneema running rigging. Expertly spliced at all connections. All control lines led to Harken micro cam cleats on thwart. Single-‐ended for repeatable settings. All controls labeled. Class-‐legal 3:1 purchase on vang. Easy clip-‐on vang—no knots.
- Cockpit: Floor lined with Hydro-‐Turf non-‐skid. Excellent traction and comfort for bare feet and knees.
- Dolly: Price includes your own Seitech Dolly. No more waiting in line for a dolly or putting your boat on noodles. Rig right on your very own dolly!
- Sail: Ullman racing sail that won the 2011 US Sabot National Championship. Lightly used since.
- Blades: US Sabot Class rudder and daggerboard. Excellent condition. Ronstan “Battlestick” tiller extension.
- Equipment: All SBSSA and US Sabot Class required equipment included: bow line (painter), paddle, sponge, bailer and anchor.
This boat has been completely rebuilt with new mast step, hardened bow, stern and side rails. New paint all around with non-skid on the deck. This boat is ready to sail.
Contact Patrick Egan -
Sea Shell #260 is looking for a new home. Newly refurbished and repainted hull...it's really sharp and fully ready to go. Includes boat cover, anchor, life vest, all lines and gear. Also comes with cart to get it in and out of a pickp/SUV trunk, or in/out of the harbor elevated storage units all by yourself.
This has been an excellent boat in very good condition and has been well cared for. It was sailed very little last season. The boat comes with 3 Sails: 2 Racing sails, a practice sail and all the rigging, rudder and dagger board. It's ready to go and is perfect for the beginning or advanced sailor.
Cost - $1050.00
Contact: David Gaynes -
This is the boat that won the overall B fleet, and numerous regattas (Mission Bay, Dog Watch, and others). It has three sails (one is a 1 year old nice racing sail, worth $300), and all rigging is new or recently replaced. All the extras (bailer, anchor, etc,) -- ready to sail! Overall a great boat, really fast!
Contact: = Frank Doyle